Students: As a member of the Young Professionals Organization, you will have an opportunity to develop leadership skills, inform other students about the benefits of taking a College, Career, Technical Education (CCTE) course and help to raise the awareness about CCTE courses to key audiences including parents, educators, businesses, service organizations and the community.
Purpose of YPO
1) Why have the Young Professionals Organization?
#1 Reason according to focus group results: Students react to and retain information best from their peers.
2) Teacher/Supervisor Guidelines –What is their role?
3) Young Professionals- Why should they participate?
4) Young Professionals Organization: How do you involve students?
5) Young Professionals Organization: What is their role?
To apply for membership in YPO, please download our student membership form (PDF). When complete, please submit the application to your CCTE teacher. After review, finalists will be contacted for an interview.
Last Modified on September 1, 2015