Preparing for Online Registration
Step 1: Ensure you have a valid email address. You will need a valid email address to create and access your ParentVUE portal account.
Step 2: Gather all required documents.
- Proof of residency (including, but not limited to, any one of the following). Required for ALL students.
- Deed to a home
- Escrow papers to a home (proof of deed must follow)
- Property tax receipt
- Regular driver’s license (not temporary or modified) with residency address
- Current receipt for deposit with the local utility company and/or receipt for bills paid to a local utility company, i.e. propane, SDG&E. (street address of property must be included)
- Rental Agreement or rental receipt
- Bank checkbook with imprinted name and address
- Other government or business document which reliably establishes current residence, as determined by the District
- Credit card statement that contains name and address
- Statement from a delivery company (UPS, Federal Express)
- Declaration of residency executed under penalty of perjury
- Pay stub
- Birth Verification (any one of the following): Required for students who are new to the district.
- Baptismal or Church Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit
- Hospital Certificate
- Immigration Document
- Proof of Immunizations, click here for immunization requirements. Required for students who are new to the district.
- Emergency Contact Information: Required for ALL Students
- Custodial Documentation (if applicable)
Step 3: On a computer, click here to activate your ParentVUE portal account or login to your existing ParentVUE account. Online registration opens July 24, 2023 and closes August 9, 2023.