Mental Health Supports
- San Diego Access and Crisis Line (888) 724-7240 Hotline, Available 24hrs/7Days
- Text TALK to 741741 Hotline, 24hrs/7Days
- 911 – Contact 911 in the event of an immediate emergency
- Say Something app/24 hr hotline 1 (844) 5- SAYNOW 1(844) 572-9669
- Project Return Peer Support Network (888) 448-9777 English, (888) 448-4055 (Spanish) , 5pm-10pm
- Disaster Distress Helpline 1 (800) 985-5990 or text “talk with us” to 66746
- Emergency Screening Unit (ESU) 4309 Third Ave. San Diego, CA. (619) 876-4502
- North County Crisis Intervention and Response Team (760)233-0133 225 W. Valley Parkway Suite 100 Escondido, CA 92025
Provides crisis intervention and help to any person between the ages of 14-25. Monday- Friday 12-8pm Saturday: 12-5pm
- 211 – Resource Hotline Assistance with linkage to food, shelter, Cal Fresh app, employment, health resources, and more.
- Tay Academy – YMCA 1050 North Broadway, Escondido, CA 92026 (760) 908-9373 case management support, bag of groceries, hygiene supplies, free snacks, access to computer. Housing and shelter for youth 18-24 on Wednesday. Hours are limited to 12-4 at this time.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information and Resources English & Spanish (PDF)
- Interfaith Community Services 550 W Washington Ave, Escondido, CA 92025 (760) 489-6380 Breakfast and to-go sack lunches from 6:30-7:15am. Offer housing assistance for families, immigration lawyers available on Mondays.
- COVID-19 and Housing/Homelessness resources
- Free Summer meal kits available every Monday, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., June 21 – August 2, at Escondido, Orange Glen, and San Pasqual High Schools. Get Details Here.
- Feeding San Diego
- Text “food” to 877877 or call (858) 452-3663
- OGHS, SPHS, and EHS will be offering lunch 11am-12pm
- Mama’s Kitchen, Home Delivered Meal Program for chronically ill individuals. (619) 233-6262 Download the app
- Escondido Food Resources for Children
- Servingseniors.org is delivering to seniors call 619-487-0613 for San Diego area/ Oceanside area 760-435-5285
- The Center Church food distribution 1305 Deodar Rd. Escondido 8am-11am. 1pm-3pm
- Foundry Food Pantry 120 N. Ash St. Escondido Tues, Thurs 11am-1pm, Wed 4pm-6pm (442) 777-2081
- Salvation Army 1301 Las Villas Way Escondido Mon-Fri 7:30am-2:30pm (760) 745-8616
- Cal Fresh Apply for MediCal and Cal Fresh (866) 262-9881
Download in English and Spanish