Regular Meetings and Workshops
Board of Education
The following is the list of regular meetings and workshops for the Board of Education of the Escondido Union High School District.
These meetings take place at the District Service Center, 302 N. Midway Dr. Escondido, CA.
Board Meetings start at 6:30 p.m. in open session (closed session at 5:30 p.m.); workshops begin at 6:00 p.m.
The agenda is posted online here. You may view the agenda 72 hours prior to the meeting.
For further information, contact the Superintendent’s office at (760) 291-3201.
2020 BOARD MEETINGS
(Closed Session – 5:30 PM)
July (no meeting)
December 15 Organizational Meeting
(Closed Session 5:30 PM)
Special Board Meeting
Spring Break – April 6 – April 10, 2020
Thanksgiving Break – November 23 – November 27, 2020
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Board Workshop – 5:30 p.m.
Escondido Union High School District Service Center
302 North Midway Drive (Board Room)
Escondido, CA 92027
The meetings are held in a facility accessible to persons with disabilities. In accordance with the American with Disabilities Act, if you need a special accommodation to participate, please contact the Superintendent’s office at (760) 291-3201.
Written materials relating to an item on this agenda that are distributed to the Escondido Union High School District Board of Education within 72 hours before it is to consider the item at its regularly scheduled meeting will be available for public inspection at 302 N Midway Drive, Escondido, during normal business hours. Such written materials will also be made available on the district website [www.euhsd.org], subject to staff’s ability to post the documents before the regularly scheduled meeting.
- 1. Call to Order – Dane White
- 2. Public Comments Regarding Closed Session Items
- 3. Announcement of and Adjournment to Closed Session
- 1. Public employee discipline(s)/dismissal(s)/release(s)/transfer(s)/appointment(s)/assignment(s)/reassignment(s)/non-renewal(s)/resignation(s) (Government Code Section 54957)
- 2. Conference with labor negotiators (Agency negotiators, Dr. Anne L. Staffieri, Dr. Olga West)
- 3. Conference with staff regarding current or pending litigation and arbitration proceedings (Government Code Section 54956.9)
- 1. Call to order and establish a quorum – Dane White
2. Report of Action from Closed Session
3. Comments from the public on agenda items or another topic that lies within the Board jurisdiction
4. Budget discussion
- 1. Excused to closed session if needed
- 1. Meeting adjourned