Please take a few minutes before you leave on Friday to shut down your work area. The following list covers regular shutdown items:
- If air conditioning is on, switch thermostat to unoccupied status by activating screen and then push center ok button
- Turn off PC’s, printers, copiers and peripheral equipment.
- Shut down laptops, notebooks and tablets and charging stations
- Unplug small appliances, pencil sharpeners, staplers, personal chargers and anything else that is non-vital over the vacation period (Vampire Electronics).
- Unplug refrigerators, leave door open. If ice is present, avoid spillage or remove water during defrost
- Report any energy conservation issues that require attention before you leave for break
As always, please contact me with any questions or concerns – firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great break,
Mark Cavassa- Energy Specialist