Escondido Union High School District currently uses PublicSurplus.com to auction surplus property and equipment, which is no longer used by the District. Property for auction will be listed as they become available.
Please read over the Terms and Conditions posted to the District’s Auction page, as these are specific to the District.
Here are a few key points prospective buyers should be aware of:
- Auctions will typically run for 7 to 14 business days
- Pick up locations will be listed on each auction
- Payment needs to be remitted in full at time of award of an item.
- Credit Card or Money Transfer are the only acceptable forms of payment
- The Buyer will have 10 business days to pick up items from said location, and will be by appointment only
To register as a buyer, simply visit www.publicsurplus.com, click the login link and select the “Register Here” link. Fill out the required form, and you are ready to bid for the listed items.
To view items being currently sold by Escondido Union High School District, click here to visit our page on Public Surplus.