Sandy Hook Promise, Say Something button
EUHSD Public Surplus Auctions
Peachjar Flyers Button
Speak Up

Educational Services Transcript Request

Are you an EUHSD graduate in need of a copy of your transcript, diploma, or GED?

If so, all inquiries must be directed to the campus you graduated from. Please follow the directions for your alma mater below:

Center City: Center City High School is now closed; however, transcript requests are handled at the EUHSD District Service Center. To request a transcript, please print out, complete return this form: CCHS Transcript Request Form. For questions, or to receive a copy of the form by fax or U.S. mail, call 760-291-3200.

Del Lago Academy: To request a copy of your transcripts visit Del Lago Academy’s website for more information.
Escondido High School Escondido: Complete information is available on the Escondido High School website’s transcript page
Orange Glen High School Orange Glen: Call 760.291.5000 or visit the Orange Glen High School registrar’s web page for more information about requesting your transcripts.
San Pasqual High School San Pasqual: Complete information is available on the San Pasqual High School website’s transcript page.
Valley: Call (760) 291-2240 and ask to be transferred to the campus registrar or visit Valley High Schools website for more information about requesting your transcripts.
Escondido Adult School Adult Ed Transcripts / GED Transcripts: Please contact Sonia Lopez, Adult Education Registrar, at , or 760.737.8004 for a copy of your high school transcript if you have graduated with the Escondido Adult School. Please contact JoAnne Hayes, at , or 760.737.8007 for a copy of your GED transcript.