Upcoming 9th Grade Welcome Information
- Course Selection Reference Sheet
- Course Catalog
- Welcome Letter | Carta Bienvenida
- Course Catalog Guide | Como Usar Su Catalogo De Clases
- 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions | Las 10 Preguntas Mas Cuestionadas
- Dual Language Immersion Information | Solicitud Para Ser Admitido Dual Language Immersion
- Athletics Interest | Futuros Atletas
- Escondido Clubs
- Computer Science | Ciencia De Computacion
Spanish for Spanish Speakers
If your student is a heritage Spanish speaker and is interested in taking Spanish, EUHSD offers a Spanish for Spanish Speakers course. If interested, please use this link to take the remote assessment, to see if you qualify to take Spanish for Spanish Speakers course.
This course, aligned with California English/Language Arts 9 Standards, is designed to develop Spanish speakers’ critical reading, writing, thinking, and other communicative skills, preparing students for the complexities of life within the evolving contextual demands of the twenty- first century. This course fulfills the UC LOTE requirement as completing two-years of World Language.
Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) is an in-school academic support program for grades nine through twelve. The purpose of the program is to prepare students for college eligibility and success.