- Student Services & Programs Home
- Homeless Services
- Foster Youth Services
- English Learners Services
- Special Education Services
- PAD Program
- SOS Program
- School Safety
- Nutrition Services
- Community Resources
- Student Health Services
- Suicide Prevention
- Inter and Intra District Transfers
- Visitor System Parent Letter
- Educational Services Home
Your child’s safety is important
In light of tragic incidents that have occurred in our community during the last two years, we want to take this opportunity to encourage you to once again take the time to discuss safety issues with your child. Please remind them to pay special attention to their surroundings, stay in well-lighted areas, and encourage them to not walk alone.
Any suspicious activity should be reported immediately to a responsible adult or the Escondido Police Department at (760) 830-4722.
Providing a safe learning environment for all students remains of utmost importance to us as parents, educators, and community members. Together we will make a difference.
School Safety Program
“Illegal Activity is not tolerated”
1-800-78-CRIME – Anonymous, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Reward Up to $1,000
Students Speaking Out: Empowering young people to use their voices, the non-profit organization provides students with a way to anonymously report crime and dangerous activities happening in San Diego area schools. Open 24/7, this organization has helped solved hundreds of crimes. Your voice might save a life, stop a crime, or get help for someone in need. If you know a dangerous activity happening at school:
- Tell a parent, teacher, or school police officer
- Call Students Speak Out at (858) 580-8477
- Send a Web Tip at Students Speaking Out
- Text to CRIMES (274637)
- type TIPS SD at the beginning of your text
- Text to CRIMES (274637)
Please provide as much information as possible to ensure law enforcement can effectively investigate this crime. Details like the suspect’s name, address, vehicle, and a clear description of the crime will expedite the investigation.
After submitting your tip, you will be provided with your own unique ID number that you will
use when checking the status of your tip.
Please keep this unique ID number and log back in within the next 24-48 hours to check for
follow up questions.
To log in go to: http://p3tips.com/409
Thanks for helping to make our community safer!
Other ways to help prevent crime
- Visit the City of San Diego’s website where you will find information on crime prevention presented by the San Diego Police Department and the City of San Diego Tips for Preventing Crimes page.
- Call the Anonymous Tip Line of the Escondido Police Department at (760) 743-8477 (TIPS). This “Tip Line” was designed to allow citizens the ability to provide the Police Department with information, anonymously if need be, regarding criminal activity. Though the “Tip Line” is checked on a daily basis, it is not designed to replace either 9-1-1 or the general police number (760) 839-4722. Or, if you prefer, you may submit an anonymous tip online. Escondido Police Department Anonymous Tip Line