- Classified applicant will need to apply to desired posting(s) on EdJoin.
- Classified employees will need to test for the position(s) they are applying for. Testing is offered on multiple dates, please check job postings for specific details.
- The site/district will arrange interviews with qualified candidates.
- A qualified candidate is an applicant who has passed the qualifying exam, meets the prerequisites for the position, i.e. typing requirement or CPR/First Aid certificate, and has a complete application on file.
- Once recommended for hire by school site/department, Human Resources will contact you for an appointment.
- In preparation for your appointment, please have ready:
- Form I-9 documentation (2 forms), such as Driver’s License and Social Security Card. For acceptable Form I-9 documents, click here.
- Recent TB clearance, if you have one.
- At your appointment, you will be scheduled for:
- Pre-employment screenings and online trainings:
Pre-employment screenings Online trainings Physical Mandated Reporter Functional Preventing Sexual Misconduct Drug Screen Blood Borne Pathogens TB Clearance Safety Essentials and Hazardous Communications Fingerprints
- Learn about your salary placement – for more information, click here.
- For positions that qualify for benefits, learn about district health benefits – for more information, click here.
For inquiries related to classified staff, please contact:
Jen Alexander, Personnel Tech I