- Classified applicant will apply to desired substitute posting on EdJoin.
- Classified employees will need to test for the position(s) they are applying for. Testing is offered on multiple dates, please check job postings for specific details.
- The district will invite qualified applicants for an interview/processing.
- A qualified candidate is an applicant who has passed the qualifying exam, meets the prerequisites for the position, i.e. typing requirement or CPR/First Aid certificate, and has a complete application on file.
- In preparation for your processing, please have ready:
- Form I-9 documentation (2 forms), such as Driver’s License and Social Security Card. For acceptable Form I-9 documents, click here.
- Recent TB clearance, if you have one.
- At your appointment, you will be scheduled for:
- Pre-employment screenings and online trainings:
|Pre-employment screenings||Online trainings|
|Functional||Preventing Sexual Misconduct|
|Drug Screen||Blood Borne Pathogens|
|TB Clearance||Safety Essentials and Hazardous Communications|
- Classified substitute pay rates are dependent on the position, but generally are compensated at Step 1 of the position’s range.
For inquiries related to classified staff, please contact:
Jen Alexander, Personnel Tech I