C2SDK a program that provides computer systems to students who are qualified to receive free or reduced price lunches.
A desktop computer with an LCD monitor is $80 or a laptop for $150. Cash, Money Order, or credit/debit card accepted. Credit/debit processing fee is additional $2 for LCD or additional $5 for laptop. The system includes: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, educational software, and 1-year tech support.
- Any qualifying student in the EUHSD can participate (or see attached documents)
- Applications can be picked up at your school’s receptionist’s desk (or print attached documents)
- Payment is by CASH or MONEY ORDER (or credit/debit for $2 surcharge for LCD system, $5 surcharge for laptop) on the day of pick up
- Applications are due by Tuesday, November 12th, 2019 by 3pm to your school’s receptionist’s desk or complete the online registration form at http://bit.ly/c2sdkfarr111419
- Computer pick up will be at Farr Elementary (933 Farr Avenue) on Thursday, November 14th, 2019 from 3:00p- 4:30p
- All qualifying applicants will be able to purchase a computer
- A small number of computers may be available for walk up customers on the day of the event