All confirmed COVID-19 cases related to Escondido Union High School District campuses and offices will be posted to this dashboard. EUHSD separately counts individuals – students or staff members – with a confirmed positive test who had been on campus during an infectious state. Remote cases are counted separately and are those who have not come onto campus within close contact of other students and staff.
Once the district learns of an individual who has tested positive at a school site or office, these steps are followed:
- Isolate individuals if present.
- Clean and treat any affected areas.
- Contact trace within EUHSD to determine close contacts.
Notify anyone within EUHSD determined to have had close contact.
Free at-home test kits are available for students and staff at all school sites and the District Service Center. Close contacts are advised to test on day three, four, or five of being exposed.
- Notify anyone who may have been in proximity, such as in the classroom, school, or office.
- Follow any additional recommendations from the San Diego County public health officials.
- Consult with local health officials.
EUHSD CONFIRMED CASES - Dashboard numbers will be updated every Tuesday (current as of the previous Friday).
Swipe left and right
|School/Site Name||Sep '22||Aug '22||Jul '22||Jun '22||May '22||Apr '22||Mar '22||Feb '22||Jan '22||Dec '21||Nov '21||Oct '21||Sep '21||Aug '21||Jul '21||Jun '21||May '21||Apr '21||Mar '21||Feb '21||Jan '21||Dec '20||Nov '20||Oct '20||Sep '20|
|Del Lago Academy||8||56||3||8||16||10||4||14||135||11||5||3||4||9||0||0||0||1||0||0||3||3||0||0||0|
|Escondido Adult School||0||2||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||1||0||0||0|
|Escondido High School||16||56||4||6||16||7||2||53||273||22||6||8||6||31||2||0||0||1||2||2||7||7||6||0||0|
|Orange Glen High School||16||80||23||26||43||6||4||32||217||14||14||6||17||23||0||0||1||2||0||3||6||9||1||0||0|
|San Pasqual High School||21||60||7||6||39||1||48||29||277||21||10||13||15||47||0||0||1||1||1||2||6||6||1||1||0|
|Valley High School||2||9||1||2||4||1||0||2||40||4||2||0||1||1||0||0||0||1||0||0||1||2||0||0||0|
|District Office - DSC, MOT, and START||3||6||10||4||5||0||0||3||7||0||0||0||1||5||3||0||0||0||0||1||1||1||4||0||0|
|Students and Staff (Remote)||0||1||0||0||1||1||0||1||10||1||3||3||1||10||2||0||2||4||7||10||72||36||8||0||1|
Last updated: 09/20/2022.
**these numbers may fluctuate and will be updated as needed
- COVID-19 Prevention Program
- IIPP Written Injury Program 2021/2022
- EUHSD Return to Play The Escondido Union High School District is excited to share that, through a partnership with the NFHS School Broadcast Program, the District will be livestreaming certain sporting events. Families of athletes will have the opportunity to access these livestreams and recordings on the NFHS platform. These free livestreaming services extend to games that take place in the stadium and home games that take place in the school’s main gymnasium.