- Certificated applicants will need to apply to desired posting(s) on EdJoin.
- The site/district will arrange interviews with qualified candidates.
- Once recommended for hire by school site/department, Human Resources will contact you for an appointment.
- In preparation for your appointment, please have ready:
- Official college transcripts
- Form I-9 documentation (2 forms), such as Driver’s License and Social Security Card. For acceptable Form I-9 documents, click here.
- Recent TB clearance, if you have one.
- At your appointment, you will be scheduled for:
- Pre-employment screenings and online trainings:
Pre-employment screenings Online trainings Physical Mandated Reporter Functional Preventing Sexual Misconduct Drug Screen Blood Borne Pathogens TB Clearance Safety Essentials and Hazardous Communications Fingerprints
- Learn about your salary placement – for more information, click below: